Lon and Darci DePoppe, both Southern Minnesota natives, started Orderly Quarters after many years of successfully working and managing other people’s businesses. Mankato is where we pursued our higher education, honed our business skills, met, and were married. Seeking adventure, we moved to Canada to manage a large printing company and after 6 successful years there, the changing face of the print industry inspired us to return to the area we call home to start a business of our own. Lon and Darci have three children; Nathan, Tyler, and Chenoa. Lon is an avid home wine maker and enjoys cooking, food preservation, and wood working; you may even catch him teaching home wine making classes through the Community Ed program in your area. Darci enjoys gardening, fitness, and family. We reside in St. James, MN.
Phone: 800.750.5670 e-mail: email@example.com
How can Orderly Quarters help you?
- We can take a closet, room or storage area and help you discover space you didn’t know you had; you’re paying for the space in your home, use it!
- If you’re renting a storage unit to keep excess belongings, making an investment in the storage capacity of your home could eliminate your rental payment and add value to your home.
- Let us restructure your old “pole-and-shelf” closets into efficient storage areas with less clutter; you’ll see more of your belongings and make use of the areas near the ceiling, floor, and corners.
- If you have a walk-in closet, we can make your closet a one-stop dressing room. The days of walking back and forth between the closet, bed and dressers are gone.
- Our closets are custom built to match your home and needs. We don’t offer kit closets that were designed with someone else in mind.
We started Orderly Quarters, Inc. in 2006 with the intent of filling a gap that existed in the organizational products industry in Southern Minnesota and Northern Iowa. While there were several small and part-time businesses offering a smattering of services, a leader hadn’t emerged that was capable of being the full service supplier with the whole host of products and services that consumers and contractors wanted and needed. Filling this gap has allowed us to grow each year and in 2008, led to us acquiring the assets of our largest competitor, Main Street Closet Co. and Organizing Solutions, Inc.
In 2009, we joined 11 other independent home improvement businesses inside the Mankato Design Center allowing us to display the variety and quality of our product. Our expanded products, services, and trade area has allowed us to continue to grow even in tough economic times. Today, Orderly Quarters provides storage solutions for over 50 home builders, and has thousands of clients and installations all across Southern MN and Northern IA.